Do you ever struggle when speaking a foreign language? Well, you are not alone. Take a look at our favorite signs sure to have you in stitches.
Call me politically incorrect or just immature but I find flawed signage hilarious. Here are a few signs that have me laughing out loud.
1. So, can I or can’t I?
2. Their service stinks.
3. For a fresh mayonnaise scent that lasts.
4. I should have paid more attention.
5. There must be a teenager inside.
6. Is provoking ok?
7. Abstract reasoning, introspection, and t-shirts.
8. Ok, but I’m much better at carefree new yearsing.
9. I thought you could use one.
10. Tellin’ it like it is?
11. And another thing, Sparky. I do not appreciate your insolence when I request that you be seated.
12. Discount on obsessive texters.
13. How about a whiskey on the socks?
Have you noticed any odd signs lately? Don’t keep them to yourself! Send your silly signs to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature our favorites on the blog.
If you liked this, you might also like: 10 menu mistakes that will crack you up.
P.S. In case you haven’t worked it out yet… last week’s ostrich poop was an April Fools’ joke :)
Photos from the fantastic Engrish.com